Tuesday

Epitome

















I was reading an article in the newspaper about a factory in a very rural area closing up shop in the town that had grown around it and resettling in a different state. When the factory was emptied out, packed up and shipped to its new home, the town was left disconnected from the world and its money. They are still there, struggling without their former means of life.
If these cows didn't have their tree I would have never looked.
(I was torn between the factory story and saying that this reminds me of a Presidential address. Now I've shared both.)

2 comments:

joanna said...

glad to see you're still doing the photo thing moulak:) what else are you up to these days?
-jonans

DukeofTelluride said...

Nick:

I'm a barn lover! In my day, I raised few barns but mostly loved to photograph them. Your photos are fantastic.

DonP